It may super sound cheesy but my Mom is honestly my best friend. So Mother’s Day is a day I take very seriously as I truly believe my Mom (and all Moms for that matter), deserve something special for all the hard work they do on a daily basis.
If your Mom is anything like my Mother, then you know she already has EVERYTHING and if she wants something, she will just go out and buy it herself. So this year, I don’t want to just buy my Mom something, instead, I want to do something special with my Mom for Mother’s Day.
That being said, I decided to sit down and compile a list of great things that you can experience with your Mom!
- Paint Nite – I have always wanted to attend Paint Nite! Paint Nite is a popular venue in Toronto where you sip wine and attend a painting class! What a great idea, right? You get to spend the evening with Mom and walk away with a new piece of artwork! Win, Win!
- ROM – I recently went to the Royal Ontario Museum and had a wonderful time! I forgot how big the museum is and how much stuff there is to look at and learn about! Take your Mom to your local museum and you will be shocked at how much you discover!
- Tickets to a Concert or Show – Last weekend my Mom and I attended a musical at the Ed Mirvish Theatre in Toronto. Every time my Mom and I see a musical, we have the best day. We get to see a fabulous show and spend the day together. Check out the musicals or concerts in your area for some great entertainment with Mom.
- Lunch Date – Ok, I know this isn’t the most creative idea but I love going out for lunch with my Mom! Find a new restaurant that you have never been to before and treat Mom to a delicious lunch.
- Spa Day – This is definitely on the pricier side of things, but you can sometimes find great deals on Groupon, plus you can tag along with Mom for a great day of rest and relaxation! And who doesn’t love a spa day?
Let me know if you enjoyed this post and hopefully you found some ideas for Mother’s Day.
(pst… when in doubt, send Mom a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Mother’s Day! You can never go wrong with some nice flowers.)
Happy Mother’s Day!